Hey everybody here’s something else I did in my Bible Study. While my leader was reading a passage, a list of things came to mind about what heaven would be like for me. Here’s what I wrote. Enjoy!
- Heaven will be a place where my physical body will be able to be healed and new. Everything I wasn’t able to do on Earth I’ll be able to do in heaven.
- Baking- I’ll bake cookies and other tasty goods with my grandma Benson who is already in heaven. Together, she and I will serve everyone at the banquet table. Heaven will be a place where we won’t have to worry about calories! I can’t wait to see her!
- I’ll be the fastest runner. No one else will be able to keep up!
- Ballet dancing Jesus will be my dance partner! I’ll wear the prettiest glass slippers just like Cinderella! For once, I won’t have to worry about my shoes coming off my feet!
- Play soccer with my sister. Jesus will be our cheerleader!
- I’ll finally have the proper hand dexterity to be able to sew with my mom. We can make quilts, knit, etc. We’ll have our own craft store. The biggest craft store ever!
- Heaven will be like a scrapbook of my life. I’ll see people who are in heaven because of my testimony for Christ while I was on Earth. I’ll see a whole bookshelf of all the books I wrote including The Hunt for Heaven. People will walk toward me in my glorified new body and say, “Thank you for telling me about Jesus Rachael. I’m here because of what you did for him.” I’ll smile and say, “You’re welcome and give them a big hug. Jesus will come toward me with a big smile on his face and say, “Well done my good and faithful servant welcome home.” Then, he’ll reward me with a crown for the trials I’ve endured and the way I’ve lived my life. What a great day that will be!
- Heaven will be a place where questions can be answered. Anything that doesn’t make sense now will make sense in heaven. All those questions of why will be settled. I’m sure many of us will have some very interesting conversations with God. I know I will! I can’t wait to hear from some of the people that were talked about in the Bible. What were Paul’s Journeys really like? What about Jesus’ birth? Was it really as quiet as the Bible describes? Was Mary really that clam? That just seems too easy! What was it like to hold the Son of God? “I can only imagine!”